- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This text provides an introduction to some of the major challenges facing anyone concerned with standards of behaviour in organizations. It starts from a consideration of the resources provided by philosophical ethics and moves on to consider the challenges inherent in working in a competitive business environment.
Who Needs Business Ethics?
• Similarities and Differences - Culture and Relativism
• Guiding Principles
• Employees in their Organisations
• Owners, Managers, Employees and Unions
• Customers and Citizens
• Delivering the Goods
• Business-to-Business Relationships
• Organisations and Technology
• Public and Voluntary Sector Management
• Corporate Responsibility