1. Environmental Regulations Overview, Neal K. Ostler.
2. The Chemistry of Fire and Hazardous Materials, Frank L. Fire, Americhem.
3. Human Effects of Hazardous Materials, David L. Eaton.
4. Regulations Governing the Transportation of Hazardous Materials and Hazardous Wastes, David B. Goodman.
5. Contingency Planning and Emergency Response, Steve Hermann.
6. Hazardous Materials and Waste Management in the Home, Thomas J. Butts.
7. Pollution and Solutions: Air, Water, and Land, William N. Christie.
8. The Biogeochemical Cycle, Eldon Enger.
9. Global Environment Issues, Iver W. Duedall, Chih-Shin Shieh, and Mark I. Duedall.
10. Ionizing Radiation and the Environmental Worker, Thomas E. Byrne.
11. Career Perspectives in Environmental Technology, David J. Warner.