- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
KEY BENEFIT: The book’s unique approach promotes a vision for law enforcement and other justice system personnel that integrates essential critical thinking, problem-solving, and communications skill development with the need to deploy ethical practitioners and peacekeepers that demonstrate leadership capabilities. KEY TOPICS: The book’s content is balanced, current, and well organized. It presents a global and detailed view of law enforcement and criminal justice philosophies, operations, tactics, strategies, and processes. MARKET: For law enforcement and criminal justice professionals.
1. Overview of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice.
2. Criminal Law and Crime Control.
3. Professionalism, Ethics, and Leadership.
5. Community Policing: Philosophy and Strategy.
6. Community Policing: Problem Solving.
7. Career Preparation.
8. General Police Operations.
9. Legal Aspects of Policing.
10. Policing: Special Situations.
12. The Courts and the Judicial Process.