- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
You can get there
Where do you want to go? You might already be working in a business setting. You may be looking to expand your skills. Or, you might be setting out on a new career path.
Wherever you want to go, Marketing will help you get there. Easy-to-read, practical, and up-to-date, this text not only helps you learn fundamental marketing concepts; it also helps you master the core competencies and skills you need to succeed in the classroom and beyond. The book's brief, modular format and variety of built-in learning resources enable you to learn at your own pace and focus your studies.
With this book, you will be able to:
* Develop an effective marketing plan designed to reach your target audience.
* Assess buying factors and estimate marketing effectiveness in buying situations.
* Learn how to segment and target markets.
* Conduct market research, including primary and secondary research methods, and quantitative and qualitative methods.
* Develop and manage products, and learn how to use product packaging and labeling to your advantage.
* Make the most of marketing channels.
* Implement merchandising and direct marketing strategies.
* Understand the factors to consider when setting prices.
* Pump up marketing communications with great visuals, writing, and attention-getting strategies.
* Choose the best possible advertising options for your marketing plan.
* Learn how to handle public relations tasks, prepare reasonable impact scenarios, and use press releases to tell a story.
* Use the internet to market your products.
Wiley Pathways helps you achieve your goals
When it comes to learning about business, not everyone is on the same path. But everyone wants to succeed. The new Wiley Pathways series in Business helps you achieve your goals with its brief, inviting format, clear language, and focus on core competencies and skills.
The books in this series—Business Communication, Finance, Marketing, Business Math, and Real Estate—offer a coordinated curriculum for learning business. Learn more at www.wiley.com/go/pathways.
Part I Business Marketing
1. Making Marketing Happen 1
2. The Marketing Plan 19
Part II Analyzing Marketing Opportunities
3. Knowing Consumers 47
4. Segmenting and Targeting Markets 71
5. Marketing Research 95
Part III Product and Distribution
6. Developing and Managing Products 118
7. Marketing Channel Management 145
8. Retailing 171
9. Pricing 195
Part IV Advertising and Promotion
10. Marketing Communications and Personal Selling 221
11. Advertising 248
12. Publicity, Public Relations, and Sales Promotions 276
13. Internet Marketing 296