Introductory Chemistry, Books a la Carte Edition / Edition 4by Nivaldo J. Tro
Pub. Date: 01/23/2011
Publisher: Prentice Hall
NOTE: This edition features the exact same content as the traditional text in a convenient, three-hole-punched, loose-leaf version. Books a la Carte also offer a great value for your students—this format costs 35% less than a new textbook. Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Now in its Fifth Edition, Introductory Chemistry continues to foster deep engagement in the course by showing how chemistry manifests in your daily life. Author Nivaldo Tro draws upon his classroom experience as an award-winning instructor to extend chemistry from the laboratory to your world, with relevant applications and a captivating writing style. Closely integrated with the fifth edition of Introductory Chemistry, MasteringChemistry® gives you the tools you need to succeed in this course.
This program provides you a better learning experience. It will help you to:
• Personalize learning with MasteringChemistry®: This data-validated online homework, tutorial, and assessment program helps you quickly master concepts, and enables instructors to provide timely intervention when necessary.
• Achieve deep conceptual understanding: Several new Conceptual Checkpoints and Self- Assessment Quizzes help you better grasp key concepts.
• Develop problem-solving skills: A step-by-step framework encourages you to think logically rather than simply memorize formulas. Additional worked examples, enhanced with audio and video, reinforce challenging problems.
• Maintain interest in chemistry: The inclusion of concrete examples of key ideas throughout the program keeps you engaged in the material.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.30(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.00(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >