Introductory Chemistry: Atoms First, Books a la Carte Edition / Edition 5by Steve Russo, Michael E. Silver
NOTE: This edition features the exact same content as the traditional text in a convenient, three-hole-punched, loose-leaf version. Books a la Carte also offer a great value for your students–this format costs 35% less than a new textbook. Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the/b>… See more details below
NOTE: This edition features the exact same content as the traditional text in a convenient, three-hole-punched, loose-leaf version. Books a la Carte also offer a great value for your students–this format costs 35% less than a new textbook. Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Carrying through an atoms-first approach from the first four editions, and helping you focus on mastering the quantitative skills and conceptual knowledge you need to get a true understanding of chemistry, Russo and Silver’s I ntroductory Chemistry, Fifth Edition continues the tradition of relevance that makes it so effective. Now including MasteringChemistry®, the leading online homework, tutorial, and assessment product with a demonstrated record of helping students quickly master concepts, this Fifth Edition includes new opportunities for you to practice key concepts. MasteringChemistry provides seamless synergy with the text to create a dynamic learning program that enables you to learn both in and out of the classroom.
With Russo and Silver’s Introductory Chemistry , Fifth Edition and MasteringChemistry, you get a complete teaching and learning program that gives you critical tools for ensuring a successful introduction to chemistry, including:
- An atoms-first approach to chemistry: Through an atoms-first approach used effectively in the previous four editions, you begin to learn starting from the building blocks of matter and progress to understanding complex concepts from a logical point of view and with a deep understanding.
- Personalized, interactive learning for achieving proficiency of the concepts with MasteringChemistry: Self-paced tutorials guide you through the text’s most challenging topics; provide immediate, specific feedback and reinforcement; and present varied content to keep you engaged and on track.
- An emphasis on core concepts for solving quantitative and qualitative problems: Geta true understanding of introductory chemistry by using material that presents problem solving and comprehension as complimentary skills, rather than encouraging rote memorization.
- Features that demonstrate how relevant chemistry concepts are in students' lives: A number of outstanding features that show chemistry as a fascinating science.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.20(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.00(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >