Start building a rock-solid financial future now!
Financial security tomorrow requires wise decisions today. Yet fewer than one in five people feels confident making important investment decisions. The second edition of Investing DeMYSTiFieD untangles an otherwise perplexing topic, making it easier than ever to invest like a veteran!
Outlining step-by-step techniques for making the most of your money while keeping it out of harm’s way, this self-teaching guide explains how to identify and take advantage of profitable opportunities—from mutual funds to tax-free bonds to real estate. Market-proven tips and techniques, handy checklists, chapter-ending quizzes and more enable you to gain a solid foundation on the subject at your own speed.
This fast and easy guide helps you:
- Determine your investment personality to increase your investment success
- Protect your money from the next market downturn
- Use asset allocation strategies to increase long-term returns while managing risk
- Uncover stocks selling at a discount
- Know when to sell stocks, when to hold, and why
- Understand balance sheets, income statements, and other key financial documents
- Generate greater returns from your 401(k), IRA, or other retirement account
Simple enough for a novice but challenging enough for an experienced investor, Investing Demystified helps you put your money in the right places, whether you’re looking to earn quick cash or build for the future.
Paul Lim is senior editor and personal finance writer for U.S. News & World Report. A former staff writer for Money and personal finance columnist for the Los Angeles Times, Lim is the author of Money Mistakes You Can't Afford to Make.