- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
In a clear and concise form, this text explains the basics of investing online, highlighting what investors should know before, during, and after they invest. The text covers information needed for the entire process of investing online, including dealing with brokers online, analyzing and determining the value of investments, and managing an investment portfolio. Accessible to a broad audience, this text is ideal for course use, as well as for investment professionals interested in investing online.
Part I: Getting Started Online:.
1. Understanding the Suitability of Online InvestmentRecommendations.
2. The Changing Securities Markets and Regulation.
3. Dealing with Brokers and Dealers Online.
Part II: Types of Securities:.
5. Bonds.Debt Securities.
6. Investment Companies and Mutual Funds.
Part III: Making Investment Decisions:.
7. Analyzing Investment Opportunities Online.
8. Interpreting Financial Data.
9. Valuation Models.
10. Portfolio Management.
Directory of Websites.