- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in ...
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their IMS resource list.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of IMS, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The IMS Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of IMS concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory IMS training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for any IT professional to help them transform into the world of IMS systems.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that IMS applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The IMS Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for IMS Certification.
- Easy and Affordable.
- Learning about IMS technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about IMS and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, advantages, and uses of IMS frameworks.
- Learn about the implementation of Mobile Telecommunication Systems.
- Examine the processes of Multimedia sharing .
- Learn about the various Telecommunication Networks devices and services.
- How to recognize advantages and benefits of IMS technology, and the effects it has had on the IT industry.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Mobile Telecommunication Systems
- Multimedia files over Internet protocols
- Multimedia Sharing
- Telecommunication Networks Devices & Services
- Wireless Internet Access
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge