ALAN HESS is a Mac enthusiast and commercial photographer specializing in concert and live-event photography. He has photographed hundreds of concerts and bands, and is the author of four Digital Field Guides. When he isn't writing or photographing, Alan can usually be found checking out the newest gadgets at the local Apple Store.
iPad 2 Fully Loadedby Alan Hess
Apple's new iPad 2 offers new functionality, WiFi or 3G connectivity, a choice of data plans, and a new and more powerful iOS 4 operating system in a thinner, lighter device. This book shows how to get the most from every feature. It covers the two front- and rear-facing/b>
A hip, straightforward guide to squeezing every bit of functionality from the iPad 2
Apple's new iPad 2 offers new functionality, WiFi or 3G connectivity, a choice of data plans, and a new and more powerful iOS 4 operating system in a thinner, lighter device. This book shows how to get the most from every feature. It covers the two front- and rear-facing cameras, advice on using the multitouch display, and the pros and cons of WiFi vs. 3G. Then it explores video chatting with FaceTime, streaming music and movies to your HDTV, tips on shooting HD video, how to sync the iPad to your computer and transfer content, and much more.
- With its advanced iOS 4 operating system, the iPad 2 offers new functionality, two cameras, WiFi and 3G connectivity, and the availability of thousands of apps
- This book explains how to evaluate and choose a data plan as well as how to set up your iPad 2 with iTunes, transfer content, and sync the iPad with your computer
- Covers downloading movies, music, and iBooks; buying or renting TV shows; managing e-mail, calendars, and to-do lists; and using built-in productivity apps
- Explores video chatting, taking photos and HD video, accessing social media, finding hotels and restaurants, and even how the iPad can make learning more fun for kids
Get all you paid for in your iPad 2 with the advice in this book!
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.70(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >