For iPad users who want more information than the basics of the iPad, iPad All-in-One For Dummies provides the goods! Six minibooks cover all the important aspects of the iPad and provide information not available anywhere else, including a full book on using your iPad in an enterprise setting, a full minibook on iWork for iPad, and great tips on doing things that you didn't know possible with the iPad.
The book is organized into the following minibooks:
- iPad Basics - Covers basic functionality, synching with your computer and getting started, setting up e-mail, obtaining new apps and ebooks, and taking control of iPad settings.
- Just for Fun Covers buying and downloading content, making and listening to music, watching videos, reading ebooks, and playing games.
- iPad on the Go – Covers getting connected with WiFi and 3G, using maps for getting directions, finding restaurants, hotels, and so on, getting your e-mail while on the road.
- Getting Productive iWork and Beyond Covers Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other productivity apps
- Using iPad to Get Organized Covers synching and printing from your iPad, working with Notes, Using the Calendar app, and managing contacts.
- Must-Have iPad Apps Covers the best-of-the-best business apps, travel apps, educational apps, news and weather apps, and financial apps.
Series features Like all For Dummies books, this book will be written in clear, plain English and with a light bit of humor sprinkled throughout that makes For Dummies a pleasure to read and learn!