iPhone 5 Up and Runningby Lonzell Watson
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
The ultra thin, large-display iPhone 5 is one of the hottest-selling devices on Earth. The “Up and Running” series is designed to help you get the most out of your iPhone 5 in the least amount of time. Mac expert Lonzell Watson, author of the bestselling “Teach Yourself Visually iPad” book series, easily takes you through – step by step – to get the most from your iPhone. No fluff, just what you need to start using the latest and most essential features, in no time!
• Covers the iPhone 5, and is compatible with the iPhone 4s, and iPhone 4 using iOS 6.
• Gets you up to speed on the basics: setting up and getting the most from email accounts, loading music, photos, videos, e-books, and more content onto your iPhone 5, enhancing your iPhone with apps, and more.
• Shows you how to customize your iPhone, manage phone calls, add contacts, manage calendar events, create to-do-lists with Reminders, use FaceTime video calling, use Siri as your personal assistant, get directions using maps, watch and record HD movies, capture and edit high quality photos, and much, much more.
• Includes tips on protecting your personal information, connecting to wireless devices, text messaging, and keeping your software up to date.
Get the smart basics to start using all that your iPhone has to offer, today! “iPhone 5 Up and Running” was designed for fast learning.
Meet the Author
Lonzell Watson is the best-selling author of the Teach Yourself Visually iPad book series. His books have won the International Award of Excellence, the award of Distinguished Technical Communication and Best of Show presented by the Society for Technical Communication, for the past two years in a row. He is the author of other popular titles including My Samsung Galaxy Tab first and second editions, My HTC EVO 3D, Teach Yourself Visually Digital Video, Teach Yourself Visually Final Cut Pro, and the Canon VIXIA Digital Field Guide.
Lonzell is an Instructional Designer in the Aerospace and Defense industry and is also an Adjunct Professor in the College of Business at Bellevue University. He holds a Master’s degree in Instructional Design and Development and is the owner of Creative Intelligence LLC, an instructional design and technical writing company.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews