iPhone Game Developmentby Chris Craft, Jamey McElveen
If you've always wanted to create an iPhone game application and sell it, this book from two well-known iPhone app developers is for you. It covers all the bases, from how to sign up for the Apple Developer Program and use the iPhone SDK to what makes a game sellable, how to publish to the App Store, and ways/b>
Make and market the next hot-selling iPhone game
If you've always wanted to create an iPhone game application and sell it, this book from two well-known iPhone app developers is for you. It covers all the bases, from how to sign up for the Apple Developer Program and use the iPhone SDK to what makes a game sellable, how to publish to the App Store, and ways to calculate return on investment. Find easy-to-follow tutorials and smart techniques that will soon have you creating games for fun and profit.
- Understand the basic technologies: Multi-Touch controls, accelerometer support, embedded SQLite, and much more
- Examine different kinds of puzzles, novelty apps, and action games
- Learn advanced programming tricks that propel your games to a higher level
- Find royalty-free code and great examples that you can use for your own projects
- Add sizzle with Facebook® integration, peer-to-peer connectivity, and networking
- See which games offer a higher return on investment and explore cost-effective ways to promote your games
Access the latest information on Apple development
Visit www.wileydevreference.com for the latest on tools and techniques for Apple development, as well as specific code listings from this book.
Meet the Author
Chris Craft and Jamey McElveen are the founders of the popular iPhone development site, http://appsamuck.com.
Chris Craft is a software architect with ten years of experience in developing mobile software solutions—including applications, games, and utilities—for Windows Mobile, Palm, and iPhone.
Jamey McElveen is a lead software architect with twelve years of experience. He joined the iPhone Developer Program early and has also been developing applications since day one for the iTunes App Store.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Best ever muat buy im only 10 years old helps with all the code very well