Irritable Bowel Syndromeby Sarah Brewer
In this practical and accessible guide, Dr. Sarah Brewer offers helpful advice about IBS and the wide range of orthodox and complementary treatments available.
Irritable bowel syndome is a common disorder that affects about a third of the population - distressing symptoms include constipation/diarrhoea, abdominal pain, bloated stomach, nausea and tiredness.
In this practical and accessible guide, Dr. Sarah Brewer offers helpful advice about IBS and the wide range of orthodox and complementary treatments available. Medically accurate and up-to-date, it includes important information about:
- What causes IBS - and the preventative measures that can be taken.
- The effects of associated conditions such as Candida - and practical suggestions for treatment
- What your doctor would prescribe
- The most effective complementary therapies
Dr. Sarah Brewer is a well-known journalist doctor whose columns appear in a wide range of newspapers and magazines. She is the successful author of a number of health guides including The Complete Book of Men's Health.
- HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.16(w) x 7.78(h) x 0.48(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews