- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
An animal behaviorist offers insights into curious cat behavior and offers solutions to common problems. Covers cat selection, litter-box success, eating and health, misbehavior, and more.
1. In Search of the Perfect Cat.
2. Secrets of Litter-Box Success.
3. The Crime of Punishment.
4. Eating Habits Weird and Wonderful.
5. Can You Teach a Cat Good Behavior?
6. Beware of the Attack Cat!
7. Top Cat, Bottom Cat: Challenges of the Multiple-Cat Household.
8. Inside Cats, Outside Agitators.
9. Life-styles of Stressed-Out Felines.
10."Don't Blame Me--I Have a Note from the Doctor".
11. When Bad Things Happen to Good Cats: Getting Past Traumatic Events.
12. Hatred, Revenge, and Inflexible Felines.
13. Babies, Kittens, Dogs, and Other Surprises Suggested Reading.
Posted September 17, 2000
THIS BOOK GIVES US SOLOUTIONS TO OUR BEST FRIENDS BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS. MY KITTY WAS ON THE VERGE OF THE SHELTER UNTIL I READ THE SOLOUTIONS TO HIS LITTER BOX PROBLEMS IN THIS GREAT BOOK!Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.