Foreword Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Conference Introduction John L. Esposito
THE CONTEXT OF ISLAMOPHOBIA
1. Ibrahim Kalin, "Islamophobia and the Limits of Multiculturalism"
2. Jocelyne Cesari, "Islamophobia" in the West: A Comparison Between Europe and America".
3. Sam Cherribi: Islamophobia in Germany, Austria and Holland
4. Tahir Abbas, "Islamophobia in the UK: Historical and Contemporary Political and Media Discourses in the Framing of a Twenty-First century Anti-Muslim Racism
5. Mohamed Nimer, "Breaking the Vicious Cycle of Islamophobia and Anti-Americanism"
6. Sherman A. Jackson, "Muslims, Islam(s) and Race in America"
7. Sunaina Maira, "Islamophobia and the War on Terror: Youth, Citizenship, and Dissent"
8. Juan Cole, "Islamophobia and American Foreign Policy"
9. Anas Shaikh Ali, "Islamophobic Discourse Masquerading as Art and Literature: Combating Myth through Progressive Education"
10. Kate Zebiri, Orientalist Themes in Contemporary British Islamophobia
11. Peter Gottschalk and Gabriel Greenberg, "From Muhammad to Obama: Caricatures, Cartoons, and Stereotypes of Muslims"