- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
As the industry standard in terms of Process, Service, and Lifecycle Management for IT, the ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation exam is the most popular entry-level certification, particularly for individuals switching from another career to IT. ISO/IEC 20000 is the international, independent standard for quality in IT Service Management-a standard that enables
organizations to prove the quality of IT Services to clients, and to build and maintain an IT Service Management System that meets the international ISO/IEC 20000 quality requirements. This delivers a significant competitive advantage since clients demand high quality of IT Services. These organizations need IT-professionals who are ISO/IEC 20000
This kit prepares you for the certification exam by offering valuable information on the ITIL and ISO/IEC 20000 Framework, ISO/IEC 20000 Certification, and IT Service Management.
This revised kit contains the book and online course access that provides everything you need to prepare for the ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Certification Exam, including in-depth coverage of all exam objectives, scenarios to easily demonstrate the processes in action, and practice exam questions for that last minute test preparation.
This Study Guide and Online Course access provides complete, in-depth coverage of all exam objectives for the ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation exam in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you are getting the instruction you need.
* Real-world scenarios put what you have learned in the context of service solutions.
* Thought-provoking questions challenge your thinking and understanding.
* Exam Essentials in each chapter help you zero in on what you need to know.
* Includes practice exam questions.
* A Real-World Guide to ISO/IEC 20000 skills.
* Key information and real-world examples organized around the actual day-to-day tasks and challenges you'll face in the field of IT Service Management.
* Practice what you've learned with the challenging ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation exam style questions.
Analyzes each section, clause, and requirement in detail, with practical implementation guidance!
Whether establishing an ISO/IEC 20000 quality management system for the first time, or upgrading an existing system, this handbook is ideal for students, practitioners, managers, instructors and auditors. It is supported by a wide range of solutions, FAQs, tips for implementers, and a glossary of terms that will be invaluable in any sector, industry, business, or organization.
Considering the increasing number of IT Professionals and their Organizations who want to be actively involved in IT Service Management and ISO 20000, this book should do at least as well as the other editions, which were bestsellers!