iSpine: Evidence-Based Interventional Spine Careby Michael J. DePalma
Pub. Date: 02/28/2011
Publisher: Springer Publishing Company
iSpine is unique in its presentation of interventional spine, employing a disease-based or specific structure injury model. Expert clinicians take you through the‚Äπ full gamut of painful spine conditions, detailing historical features, clinical presentation, diagnostic testing, imaging studies, and the latest treatment interventions. Spine biomechanics and ergonomic principles are also covered to promote strategies for reducing spine strain and minimizing the risk of recurrent injury.
Containing hundreds of fluoroscopic images and other illustrations, iSpine provides a practical, procedural approach to the diagnosis and treatment of painful spine disorders. The contributing national and international authors are drawn from multiple specialties - including physiatry, anesthesiology, radiology, biomechanical engineering, physical therapy, orthopedics, neurosurgery, internal medicine, and rheumatology - reflecting the multidisciplinary nature of outcomes-oriented interventional spine care.
iSpine belongs on the shelf of any clinician practicing high-yield state-of-the-art interventional spine medicine, using the best available evidence to accurately diagnose, optimally treat, and minimize the healthcare costs associated with these disorders.
Features of iSpine Include:
- Technical instructions for performing procedures including hundreds of fluoroscopic images and other illustrations
- Chapters discuss innovative new technologies and spinal applications, such as intradiscal biologic agents for degenerative lumbar discs and augmentation of pelvic insufficiency fractures
- Critical analysis of the literature on interventional spine care
- Chapters written by internationally recognized experts
- Springer Publishing Company
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 11.10(h) x 1.10(d)
Table of Contents
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews