- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
It’s How You Play the Game teaches concrete and practical skills for creating great results in any area of your life. It focuses squarely on what and how, with just enough why to satisfy the intellectually curious. Drawing on their combined 70 years of college teaching experience and a friendship spanning more than 30 years, the authors offer a wealth of field-tested data, personal insights, and exercises that show you, step by step, how to achieve outstanding results.
1. Working on Life
2. Examining Life-Games
3. Recognizing your Style of Play
4. Becoming a 100% Player
5. Exposing your Saboteur
6. Understanding Life's Basic Operation Principle
7. Discovering your Choices
8. Taking Responsibility for your Life
9. Using Responsible Language
10. Setting Goals
11. Asking for What you Want
12. Saying "No" Happily
13. Acknowledging Yourself and Others
14. Avoiding Negos
15. Releasing Emotions
16. Communicating Effectively
17. Taking Care of Unfinished Business
18. Making Agreements that Work
A. Parameters for Creating Great Results in Your Life
B. Responsible Language
C. Accusatory "Emotion Words"
D. "Love or Luv?"