- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
A New Look at a Beloved Block Book!
• Give your quilts an "art-school graduate look" using simple and fast methods
• Mary Ellen breaks down complex piecing into simple units
• Tons of tips cover fabrics, supplies, cutting, pressing, piecing and more
• Learn to make perfect pieced triangles the hassle-free way
• Lots of setting options for all your blocks
If you've ever looked at a complex pieced block and wondered if you could make it, this is the book for you. Mary Ellen deconstructs all kinds of blocks into easy-to-piece units: from Rail Fence to 18-Patch blocks, all you'll need is squares and triangles! First issued over fifteen years ago, this volume has been updated extensively.
|How To See and Use Patterns Here||7|
|Patterns Made Just From Strips||15|
|Secrets No One Ever Told You||25|
|The Indispensible Patchwork Pattern Workbook||35|
|Index of Blocks||112|
Posted January 28, 2013