It's Time to Plan, Not Panic: Emergency Evacuation Preparedness and Coping Skillsby Barbara Salsbury
In this timely book, popular author and preparedness guru Barbara Salsbury teaches you step-by-step how to prepare yourself,/p>
The bad newsas many people have discovered in recent yearsis that disasters and crises don’t make appointments before they come calling. The good news is that you don’t have to be caught unprepared!
In this timely book, popular author and preparedness guru Barbara Salsbury teaches you step-by-step how to prepare yourself, your family, and your neighborhood for an emergency evacuation. In It’s Time to Plan, Not Panic, you’ll learn
• How to use the exclusive Neighborhood Evaluation form.
• What lag time is and why it’s critical to all of your planning.
• Why all 72-hour kits are not created equal.
• How to plan emergency meals.
• How to get it together and keep it together.
• The exclusive Care-in-a-Crisis Program.
With It’s Time to Plan, Not Panic, you’ll gain confidence and comfort in knowing how to surviveand thrivein any emergency.
- Horizon Publishers & Distributors, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.40(w) x 8.20(h) x 0.40(d)
- Age Range:
- 12 Years
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >