- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Notes on Language, Pronunciation, Names
1. Japanese Literature: Four Polarities
J. Thomas Rimer
2. Japanese Aesthetics
3. The Vocabulary of Japanese Aesthetics, I, II, III
Wm. Theodore De Bary, Ed.
4. Ways of Japanese Thinking
5. Feminine Sensibility in the Heian Era
6. "Approach to Haiku" and "Basic Principles"
7. Basho on the Art of the Haiku: Impersonality in Poetry
8. Zeami and the Art of the No Drama: Imitation, Yugen , and Sublimity
9. The Social Environment of Tokugawa Kabuki
Donald H. Shively
10. The Wabi Aesthetic through the Ages
11. Bushido: Mode or Ethic?
Roger T. Ames
12. Culture in the Present Age
H. Paul Varley