Yakov Fain works as a software architect for Farata Systems, a company that provides consulting services in the field of development of enterprise applications. He has authored several technical books and many articles on software development. Sun Microsystems has nominated and awarded Mr. Fain with the title of Java Champion, which has been presented to only a hundred and fifty people in the world. He leads the Princeton Java Users Group. Yakov's Twitter id is @yfain.
Java Programming 24-Hour Trainerby Yakov Fain
As one of the most popular software languages for building Web applications, Java is often the first programming language developers learn. The latest version includes numerous updates that both novice and experienced developers need to know. With this invaluable book-and-DVD package, Java/b>
A unique book-and-video package presented by Java guru Yakov Fain
As one of the most popular software languages for building Web applications, Java is often the first programming language developers learn. The latest version includes numerous updates that both novice and experienced developers need to know. With this invaluable book-and-DVD package, Java authority Yakov Fain fully covers Java’s new features as well as its language extensions, classes and class methods, and the Swing Application Framework. For each lesson that he discusses in the book, there is an accompanying instructional video on the DVD to reinforce your learning experience.
- Features a unique book-and-DVD combination that starts from scratch and introduces newcomers to Java
- Integrates instructional videos with each lesson in the book, teaching by doing!
- Teaches skills businesses demand when hiring new Java developers
- Each lesson includes hands-on programming exercises to enrich your learning experience
- Shares easy-to-follow lessons, reinforced by step-by-step instructions, screen shots, and supplemental exercises so that you have a variety of learning styles from which to choose
Author is a Java authority and a "Java Champion," a title bestowed on an exclusive group of Java community leaders.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.40(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.20(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Half of the book about client-side Java second — server-side. Book covers a very lot of topics. It's contains most important information for each one. Book is for beginners only. I really enjoyed reading it again and again.