- Addresses how to avoid common mistakes, debug code, and use best programming practices
- Walks you through modifying element style
- Details how to handle events with a cross-browser event utility object
- Highlights conventions and best practices aimed at helping you write more efficient code
- Explains how to send and receive data with Ajax and JSON
Wrox guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think. Written by programmers for programmers, they provide a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.
On the DVD
Don't just learndo!
The lessons within the book are each accompanied by an instructional demonstration on the DVDover 4 hours of video tutorials!
You'll learn to:
- Execute code based on conditions
- Repeat code with loops
- Access and alter styles
- Dynamically create new HTML elements
- Navigate the document object model
- Enable drag and drop in the browser
- Handle errors and debug with Firebug
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.30(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.10(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >