Rabbi Eugene Korn, PhD, is executive director of the Center for Christian-Jewish Understanding of Sacred Heart University and editor of Meorot—A Forum of Modern Orthodox Discourse. He has written widely on Israel, Jewish thought, and interfaith relations, including his book The Jewish Connection to Israel, the Promised Land: A Brief Introduction for Christians (Jewish Lights), and is coeditor of End of an Exile: Israel, the Jews and the Gentile World; and Two Faiths, One Covenant? Jewish and Christian Identity in the Presence of the Other.
Rabbi Eugene Korn, PhD, is available to speak on the following topics:
- Modern Jewish-Christian Relations: A Good Revolution
- Israel and Christians in the Middle East
- What are Jewish Ethics Regarding Christians and Other Gentiles?
- Why Israel Is the Best Hope for Middle East Christians Today
- Can Judaism and Christianity Make Room for Each Other?