This book contains 160 brand NEW, previously UNPUBLISHED Jigsaw Sudoku puzzles.
Half of them are classic Jigsaw Sudoku puzzles, but the other half are variants of Jigsaw Sudoku. All in all, you get:
- 5 puzzles 6x6 in size (just to warm your fingers)
- 5 puzzles 8x8 in size (slightly more difficult)
- 80 classic Jigsaw Sudoku puzzles (9x9)
- 5 puzzles 10x10 in size (remember to use the zero!)
- 10 Diagonal Jigsaw Sudoku (no repeats on the diagonals)
- 10 Jigsaw Combo (both classic Sudoku and Jigsaw)
- 10 Jigsaw Windoku (4 additional square nonets)
- 10 Jigsaw TriDoku - these are extra special and you should first get a hang of classic TriDoku.
- 10 Outside Jigsaw - the clues have been thrown outside the puzzle!
- 5 Non-Consecutive Jigsaw - two numbers that are touching may not be consecutive
- 5 Double Jigsaw Sudoku - 2 heavily overlapping puzzles
- 5 Jigsaw TwoDoku - 2 slightly overlapping puzzles
Jigsaw (or irregularly shaped) Sudoku puzzles share the same rules with classic Sudoku. The only difference is that the nine nonets are, well, irregularly shaped.
This makes the puzzles slightly harder than the original Sudoku and surely more entertaining, because every puzzle has a unique nonet design and therefore, they can never become boring.