Little Critter bravely keeps calm when he gets separated from his mom at the mall! He finds a security guard and asks for help. Young children will be reassured by the happy ending and learn what they can do in a similar situation.
Mercer Mayer's Little Critter stories, which address all the major issues of growing up, are perennial favorites of parents and children.
Recommended Ages: 2 - 5
- Three ways to read this omBook: "Read to Me," "Read it Myself," and "Auto Play"
- Picture / Word association words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
- Individual words highlight and are read aloud when tapped
- Find the creature mini-game
- Professional audio narration
- Custom background audio for each scene
- Pages pan & zoom to accentuate the beautiful, original art of Mercer Mayer
Official Mercer Mayer licensed App: littlecritter.com
Visit us: ombook.com
Follow us: twitter.com/oceanhousemedia
Like us: facebook.com/oceanhousemedia