- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Discover Bob Monkhouse's secrets accumulated from a lifetime's experience in scriptwriting and speechmaking. With his own golden rules, advice and examples from fellow experts and famous friends, and a wealth of humorous material that worked for him, this light-hearted yet thoroughly practical handbook ensures that you will always be ready to say a few words.
The book offers:
- Six ways to cope with nerves
- Advice on how to shape you speech
- Tips on how to move in and out of humour
- Tried and trusted openers and endings
- Plus dozens of classic anecdotes and one-liners for every occasion.
Bob Monkhouse was one of Britain's most beloved entertainers and one of our most accomplished speechmakers, and with Bob Monkhouse's Complete Speaker's Handbook you too can now learn the techniques of successful public speaking.