The only Advanced Placement test preparation guide that delivers 70 years of proven Kaplan experience and features exclusive strategies, practice, and review to help students ace the AP Chemistry exam!
Students spend the school year preparing for the AP Chemistry test. Now it’s time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit, advanced placement, or an admissions edge. However, achieving a top score on the AP Chemistry exam requires more than knowing the material—students need to get comfortable with the test format itself, prepare for pitfalls, and arm themselves with foolproof strategies. That’s where the Kaplan plan has the clear advantage.
Kaplan AP Chemistry 2012 offers many essential and unique features to help improve test scores, including:
- Two full-length practice tests and a diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
- Detailed answer explanations
- Tips and strategies for scoring higher from expert AP Chemistry teachers and students who got a perfect 5 on the exam
- Targeted review of the most up-to-date content, including any information about test changes and key information that is specific to the 2012 AP Chemistry exam
- Glossary of key terms and concepts
Kaplan AP Chemistry 2012 author Dr. David Wilson has many years of experience in the medical field as well as in teaching chemistry. His expertise (along with educational content provider Anaxos Inc.) has helped make this and other books the best that Kaplan has to offer in AP test prep.
Kaplan AP Chemistry 2012 provides students with everything they need to improve their scores—guaranteed. Kaplan’s Higher Score guarantee provides security that no other test preparation guide on the market can match. Kaplan has helped more than three million students to prepare for standardized tests. We invest more than $4.5 million annually in research and support for our products. We know that our test-taking techniques and strategies work and our materials are completely up-to-date. Kaplan AP Chemistry 2012 is the must-have preparation tool for every student looking to do better on the AP Chemistry test this year!