You’ve spent the year gaining advanced knowledge. Now it’s time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit or advanced placement, and an admissions edge. Yet a top score on the AP exam requires more than knowing the material. Even if your instructor was great and you worked hard in class, you need to get comfortable with the test format itself, preparing for pitfalls and arming yourself with foolproof strategies. That’s where the Kaplan plan offers the clear advantage. With more than 70 years of proven test-prep experience, Kaplan has developed unique study guides that provide cutting-edge review while honing your test-taking skills.
Kaplan’s AP exam preparation guides include everything you need to know to score higher on the test—guaranteed.
Let your score soar with these Kaplan features:
• Tips from students who earned a perfect 5 on the AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics exam
• Strategies from AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics teachers
• A new group study guide, helping all group members make the most of their study sessions
• Breakthrough advice for parents—on everything from using the book as a coaching aid to preparing for exam day
• 2 full-length practice tests (essential for learning how to beat the clock)
• An intensive diagnostic test so that you can use your time efficiently, targeting weak areas and feeling confident in your strengths
• Detailed explanations to the answers, showing you how to think like the authors of the test
• Glossary of key terms and concepts
• Sample document-based and free-response questions
• Proven skill-building techniques that are guaranteed to raise your score
• A user-friendly design for navigating the book in a flash
Preparation makes the difference, but quality preparation delivers results that can transform your life. Packed with exclusive tips you can only get from Kaplan, this is the ultimate guide for conquering jittery nerves and boosting brain power. Unlock your potential with Kaplan AP Macroeconomics/Microeconomics 2011: the unrivaled, one-stop resource.