Now with 25% more practice questions, Kaplan CCRN is a focused, strategic guide offering the most effective method for nurses to prepare for the Critical Care Registered Nurse certification exam.
Fully revised and updated—now with 25 percent more practice questions and a new chapter.
Registered nurses who want to do the majority of their work in a critical care setting—such as an ICU or a Trauma Unit—are considered best qualified and most marketable if they have the CCRN certification after their names. In order to receive this certification, nurses must pass the CCRN examination developed by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses.
This fully updated and revised edition now features 25 percent more practice questions and a new chapter on behavioral and psychosocial issues.
Kaplan CCRN features:
- In-depth analysis of test layout
- Tips on tackling the Computer Adaptive Test format
- Advice on specific question types with practice questions in every chapter
- Kaplan’s proven test taking strategies
- Two full-length practice tests
- Detailed answer explanations
Kaplan guarantees that readers will pass the CCRN using our guide—or get their money back.