Kaplan GMAT Complete 2015 is the ultimate in comprehensive self-study for the GMAT. This prep system includes our 4 best-selling, highly rated GMAT prep books, and rich mobile-enabled online resources—with thousands of practice questions and detailed explanations. Get access to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help you score higher on the GMAT.
Kaplan's GMAT Complete 2015 features:
- 2,500+ practice questions with detailed explanations covering the Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Writing, and Integrated Reasoning sections
- 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic Computer Adaptive Tests available online and 1 in the book)
- 1,000+ question online Quiz Bank®, for customized quiz creation and review of GMAT practice questions, $199.00 value
- Kaplan's best-selling GMAT Premier 2015; GMAT 800, 9th Edition; GMAT Math Workbook, 8th Edition; and GMAT Verbal Workbook, 7th Edition, $109.96 value
- Mobile-enabled online resources: study anywhere on any device with an internet connection
- Online study plans: learn how to make the most of your time, no matter how much or little time you have until Test Day
- DVD containing bite-sized video lessons with expert Kaplan GMAT faculty
- Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook® page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
- For test takers who want to break 700—and ace Integrated Reasoning—this is the definitive resource.
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with these books, DVD, and online resources, you will score higher on the GMAT—or you'll receive a full refund.
*electronic devices not included