Kaplan GMAT Premier 2015 with 6 Practice Tests: Book + DVD + Online + Mobileby Kaplan
Pub. Date: 06/03/2014
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Kaplan's GMAT Premier 2015 contains 1,200+ total practice questions with detailed explanations, covering/i>/i>
Kaplan's GMAT Premier 2015 is a comprehensive prep system that includes both book and mobile-enabled online components. Get access to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help you score higher on the GMAT.
Kaplan's GMAT Premier 2015 contains 1,200+ total practice questions with detailed explanations, covering the Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Writing, and Integrated Reasoning sections, and strategies for handling all the question types you’ll encounter on Test Day. It also comes with study plans to help you make the most of your time preparing for the GMAT.
Kaplan's GMAT Premier 2015 features:
- 1,200+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic Computer Adaptive Tests available online and 1 in the book)
- New! 200-question online Quiz Bank®, for customized quiz creation and review of GMAT practice questions
- New! Mobile-enabled online resources: study anywhere on any device with an internet connection
- New! Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook® page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
- Integrated Reasoning strategies and practice questions
- DVD containing bite-sized video lessons with top Kaplan GMAT faculty
- For test takers who want to break 700—and ace Integrated Reasoning—this is the definitive resource.
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with this book, DVD, and online resources, you will score higher on the GMAT—or you'll receive a full refund.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >