If you are taking the MCAT by January 23, 2015, and need advanced prep, this is your book.
This book has intensive practice for each test section of the MCAT for the high-achieving student aiming to score in the top percentiles.
Less than 40% of students who apply to medical school get accepted, and top medical schools routinely accept less than 10%. A student’s MCAT score is one of the most important factors considered by the medical school admissions committee. Competitive students seeking admission to top medical schools need high MCAT scores—and, therefore, the most intensive MCAT practice available. Kaplan’s MCAT 45 features the toughest practice, strongest strategies, and the hardest questions on the MCAT.
Kaplan’s MCAT 45 features:
- Strategies for scoring high on the current MCAT
- The hardest practice sets for each MCAT subject
- Detailed answer explanations
- Focused guidelines for tackling each question type
- Time-saving study outlines for each subject
- Proven strategies for getting a high score
If you are studying for the new MCAT, launching on April 17, 2015, and want advanced material you should prep with Kaplan’s MCAT 528: Advanced Prep for Advanced Students
, on sale now.