Prep for the current SAT with confidence. This SAT prep was designed for the current SAT and is good until the College Board's last official SAT administration in January 2016.
Intensive practice for the high-achieving SAT student seeking a score in the top percentile.
SAT takers are on the rise: 1.59 million students graduated from high school in 2010 having taken the SAT at least once. As the college applicant pool grows, schools can be choosier about who they accept and to whom they offer coveted scholarships and financial aid—making a high score a necessity. Students seeking to score in the top percentile need extra practice to achieve that high score. Kaplan's SAT 2400 gives students the toughest practice questions, strongest strategies, and most thorough review to help them get the top score they need.
Kaplan's SAT 2400 features:
* The toughest practice sets for all three sections of the SAT
* Detailed answer explanations
* Kaplan-exclusive tips from SAT experts, including SAT tutors and a student who got a perfect score on the exam
* Strategies for the most complicated short and long reading comprehension passages
* Time-saving strategies for the hardest math problems
* Step-by-step methods for writing top-scoring essays
* Techniques for the most challenging usage, sentence correction, and paragraph correction questions
The SAT is administered in January, March, June, October, November, and December.