Kaplan SAT II: Writing 2003-2004by Kaplan
SAT II: Writing 2003-2004 comes with a targeted review of all the material on the exam, plus Kaplan's proven test-taking strategies. This powerful combination makes SAT II: Writing a highly effective study guide that can help you to score higher on this intensive subject test, and enable you to approach the test with confidence.
- 5 full-length practice tests with complete explanations and score analysis
- The most up-to-date information on the test
- Effective strategies to succeed on every type of question, including Usage, Sentence Correction, and Paragraph Correction
- An intensive writing clinic to help you create clear, concise, and higher-scoring essays
Kaplan has helped more than 3 million students achieve their educational and career goals. With 185 centers and more than 1,200 classroom locations throughout the United States and abroad, Kaplan provides a full range of services, including test preparation courses, admissions consulting, programs for international students, professional licensing preparation, and more.
- Kaplan Publishing
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.44(w) x 10.94(h) x 0.99(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews