- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Based on research and interviews with leaders at family firms this book will help you evaluate what stage of growth you are in; how to begin your strategic and corporate plans; when to begin implementing growth plans and how to prepare the family for change.
Good planning is more than just thinking ahead—businesses need a strategic approach to ensuring their success. Keeping the Family Business Healthy provides readers with a guide to strategic thinking—including
· how to maintain growth
· how to shape business direction
· preparing for new leadership;
· and working with a large and diverse family base.
Includes tools that help you implement growth:
· Sample business models and family plans
· Sample business analysis
· A questionnaire on business values