Keys to Workplace Skills: How to Get From Your Senior Year to Your First Promotion / Edition 1by Joyce Bishop, Kathleen M. Cole, Joyce Bishop, Gary Izumo
Pub. Date: 12/16/1998
Publisher: Pearson Education
Keys to Workplace Skills shows students how to manage the transition between college and the workplace with ease. With an emphasis on developing job success skills, this book teaches practical skills for working with others on the job, along with techniques for job performance improvement. Includes profiles from professionals, case studies, and skill-building exercises. Designed for people graduating from career and professional programs.
- Pearson Education
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.30(w) x 10.85(h) x 0.34(d)
Table of Contents1. Taking It to the Next Level: Understanding Workplace Realities.
2. Bringing Your Dreams to Reality: Goal Setting and Time Management.
3. Learning Styles: How to Become a Lifelong Learner.
4. Critical and Creative Thinking: Expanding Your Mind.
5. Expressing Yourself and Understanding Others: Learning to Communicate Effectively.
6. Effective Workplace Reading: The Art of Interpreting and Understanding.
7. Documents: Communicating Through the Written Word.
8. Teamwork and Leadership: Working Effectively with Others.
9. Taking Care of Personal Business: Managing Your Health and Your Finances.
10. The Road Ahead: Making the Most of Your Career.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >