Discover The Secrets of Finding Your "ONE and ONLY" with Online Dating Services!
Bless your beautiful hide
Wherever you may be
We haven’t met yet
But I’m willing to bet
That you’re the one for me!
And so goes the song from the Hollywood classic of yesteryears, ‘Seven Brides for Seven Brothers’ and this song is precisely what online dating is. Online dating is in, in, in! Gone are the days when mothers used to escort their daughters to ball room dances and help them choose partners from the boys.
That was something that passed into oblivion with the last century or even earlier than that. In those days single people met at parties and other social gatherings and had to choose partners judging just by outer appearances, a very superficial choice indeed! Nowadays thanks to the Internet, the outward appearance has become the last criterion for selection.
Table of Contents:
1. Why You Need To Know More
2. Tastes Differ
3. What Makes Online Dating So Different?
4. The Magic Of The Internet
5. How Did Online Dating Become So Popular?
6. Be Clear About What You Want
7. Marriage Versus A Casual Relationship
8. Dating Comes From A Fundamental Need
9. Online Dating Is Here To Stay
10. Online Dating: How To Get The Most Out Of It
11. Step 1: Getting Started
-Where Do You Start?
-More Than Looks
-What Interests You In A Person?
-Key Word Searches
-Likes Versus Dislikes
-Mr. Right And Ms. Wrong
12. Step 2: Making Yourself Look Like A Million Dollars
-The Dream Profile
-The Face In The Mirror
-The Modesty Pitfall
-The Braggart Pitfall
-The Hackneyed Pitfall
-The Boredom Pitfall
-The Vagueness Pitfall
-The Web Of Deceit
-Your Alter Ego
-Brevity Is Key
-You Are Unique
-The Animal Test
13. Step 3: Letting The Relationship Blossom
-Nicknames And Pet Names
-Helping Your Memory
-Beware Of Instant Intimacy
-4 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Lying
14. Step 4: Meeting Face To Face
-Leaving Your Mark Behind
-Clothes Maketh A Man (Or Woman)
-Footing The Bill
-Offline Dating: How To Make That Great Impression
-The Secret Is Charm