This insightful, easy-to-use study guide will help you experience the King of Kings on a deeper level. It begins with a look at the six dynamic DVD sessions aimed at unpacking the concepts of what it means to be a kingdom woman. This guide will help you answer core questions such as . . . What can you do if you feel devalued? How can you develop a hope that brings joy? What will your spiritual legacy be? Do you know your potential?
- Discussion questions to help you understand what it means to be a kingdom woman
- Ideas to discuss and share with other women
- Thought-provoking exercises to help you better understand your role in God’s kingdom
- Bible passages recommended by the speakers
- Key excerpts from the book Kingdom Woman that reinforce the DVD segments
- Transformation Moments to help you own the concepts and use them in your everyday life
Great for individuals, small groups, Sunday school classes, retreats, and church outreach events.
$10 Rebate with purchase of Group Experience [DVD curriculum, 9781624052095, sold separately] and Hardcover book [Kingdom Woman, 9781589977433, sold separately] (details inside)