Kline and Hudson's Nerve Injuries: Operative Results for Major Nerve Injuries, Entrapments and Tumors / Edition 2by Daniel H. Kim, Robert J. Spinner, Rajiv Midha, Judith Ann Murovic
Pub. Date: 11/28/2007
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
The new edition of this indispensable reference features the clinical experience of seasoned experts coupled with fresh perspectives from five new authors, providing you with well-rounded, up-to-date coverage on treating all aspects of nerve injuries. Abundant case studies, descriptive examples of major peripheral nerve injuries and other lesions, and outcome analyses help you implement the most appropriate treatment plan for each individual patient. Plus, the all new full-color design throughout offers exceptional visual guidance on surgical techniques.
- Proved approaches to the surgical treatment of major peripheral nerve injuries, entrapments, and tumors of both the upper and lower extremities make it easy to understand and perform every procedure.
- In-depth outcome analysesbased on case studiesand discussions on how the available outcome data affect management help you determine the best treatment protocols.
- New chapters on Iatrogenic Nerve Injuries and Anesthetic and Positional Palsies keep you current.
- Expanded coverage on suprascapular nerve injury and entrapment, as well as many other essential updates put the latest knowledge at your disposal.
- Five new authors, well-trained in the field, offer you fresh perspectives.
- Step-by-step surgical techniques now in full color illuminate every detail.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 11.10(h) x 1.10(d)
Table of Contents1 Selected Basic Considerations, Professor David G. Kline
2 Mechanisms and Pathology of Injury, Dr Rajiv Midha
3 Clinical and Electrical Evaluation, Professor David G. Kline and Dr Robert Tiel
4 Grading Results, Professor David G. Kline and Dr Robert Tiel
5 Nerve Action potential (NAP) Recordings, Professor David G. Kline and Dr Robert Tiel
6 Operative Care and Techniques, Dr Robert J. Spinner
7 Radial Nerve, Dr Daniel Kim
8 Median Nerve, Dr Robert J Spinner
9 Ulnar Nerve, Dr Daniel Kim
10 Combined Upper Extremity Nerve Injuries, Professor David G. Kline and Dr Robert J. Spinner
11 Lower Extremity Nerve Injuries, Dr Daniel Kim, MD and Judith Murovic, MD
12 Brachial Plexus Anatomy and Pre-Operative Physiology, Dr Rajiv Midha
13 Suprascapular nerve injury and entrapment, Professor David G. Kline and Dr Daniel Kim, MD
14 Lacerations of the Brachial Plexus, Daniel Kim, MD and Judith Murovic, MD
15 Gunshot Wounds to the Brachial Plexus, Dr Daniel Kim
16 Stretch Inuries to Brachial Plexus, Dr Rajiv Midha
17 Plexus Birth Palsies, Professor David G. Kline
18 Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Professor David G. Kline
19 Accessory Nerve, Dr Rajiv Midha
20 Reconstructive Procedures, Dr Robert J. Spinner
21 Pain of Nerve Origin, Professor David G. Kline and Dr Ron Tasker
22 Anesthetic and Positional Palsies, Professor David G. Kline
23 Tumors Involving Nerve, Dr Daniel Kim, MD
24 Iatrogenic Injury To Peripheral Nerve, Dr Robert J Spinner
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >