- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Intended for business students and managers who want to become more customer-oriented, this book focuses on helping managers develop information skills for understanding customers' perceptions of value and satisfaction.
Part I: Building a Competitive Advantage by Knowing YourCustomer:.
1. Achieving a Competitive Advantage Through Customer ValueDelivery Strategies.
2. Customer Value in Market Opportunity Analysis Processes.
Part II: Learning About Customer Value andSatisfaction:.
3. A New Perspective on Customer Value.
4. Linking Customer Value to Customer Satisfaction.
5. Know Your Customer Through Customer Value Determination.
6. How Customer Value Determination Improves BusinessDecisions.
Part III: Customer Value Determination Techniques:.
7. Measuring Customer Value.
8. Analyzing Customer Value Data.
9. Measuring Customer Satisfaction.
10. Analyzing Customer Satisfaction Data.
11. Predicting Customer Value Change.
Appendix I: The Coding Process.
Appendix II: Identifying Strategically Important Customer ValueDimensions.
Appendix III: Customer Value Change Forecasting Techniques.