- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Filled with illustrations, this new text presents up-to-date information that interior designers, merchandisers, product developers, retailers and consumers need to better understand the types of consumer goods for the home and the raw products utilized to make them. Know Your Home Furnishings will enable students to understand the major home furnishings categories and the diverse consumer demand for fashionable and functional products.
* Introduction to Home Furnishings
- Home Furnishings and the Marketplace
* Materials in Home Furnishings
- Other Materials
* The Categories of Home Furnishings
- Carpets, Rugs and Flooring
- Paints and Wall Coverings
* Industry Profiles and Industry Statements in every chapter, highlighting important people and concepts
* End-of-chapter review questions and learning activities
* Illustrations that help to visually define numerous terms
** Instructor's Guide provides suggestions and resources for using the book as a textbook and reference
* PowerPoint (R) Presentation includes more than 300 slides that illustrate key concepts from the book and provide the basis for classroom lectures and discssions for each chapter, compatible with PC and MAC platforms.