1. Entrepreneurs, Managers and Businessmen in 18th Century Britain: Peter Mathias.
2. Labour and the Process of Industrialization in the First Phases of British Industrialization: Peter Mathias.
3. Women and Work in Late Victorian Britain: Pat Thane.
4. 'In Want of Union'; Industrial Relations in the British Pottery Industry 1870-1930: Richard Whipp.
5. Management, Labour and the State in France 1871-1939: Industrial Relations in the Third Republic: Roger Magraw.
6. Entrepreneurs and Economic Growth: the Case of Italy: John A. Davis.
7. Industrial Workers, Employers and the State in Nazi Germany 1933-1945: Stephen Salter.
8. Employers and Workers in Japan Between the Wars: Takao Matsumura.
9. The Struggle for Control of the American Workplace 1920-1985: P. K. Edwards.