Get up and running with LabVIEW ...
Virtual instruments created with the award-winning LabVIEW language become better and more ubiquitous all the time. This one-of-a-kind LabVIEW developer's kit gives you:
Virtual instruments quickly and cheaply
- Powerful tools to build your own instrumentation with National Instruments' popular LabVIEW programming language, from the ground up
- Step-by-step instruction in a breezy, easy-to-read style (written for nonprogramming scientists and engineers) from two top LabVIEW experts
- A head start on common test and measurement instrument configurations
- Tools for constructing LabVIEW instruments and controls to run anywhere and everywhere desktop PCs, embedded/single-board computers, Linux systems, and more
- Recommendations on data acquisition (DAQ) cards—makes, models, and speeds
- Make-it-work details on LabVIEW FPGA (field-programmable gate array) and RIO (reconfigurable input/output) technologies
THE MOST UP-TO-DATE LABVIEW GUIDE ANYWHERE
BONUS Coverage! Includes in-depth study material for the Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) and Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD) exams. Three practice exams for the CLD also included.