Understanding your rights under Texas' landlord/tenant law is essential to becoming a successful and profitable landlord. With Landlord's Legal Guide in Texas, you have everything you need to protect yourself and your property, and to make the money you want.
Learn how to:
- Screen Prospective Tenants
- Manage Rent Payments and Deposits
- Enforce Your Lease
- Solve Problems Before They Arise
Essential documents you need to:
- Find the Right Tenant
- Meet All Notice Requirements
- Evict a Problem Tenant
- Recover Damages and Get Paid
- And much more . . .
Traci Truly received her law degree from Baylor University. In addition to various legal organizations, she is a member of the Texas Real Estate Professionals. Ms. Truly currently practices law in Dallas, Texas.