Law of Business Organizations and Securities Regulation / Edition 2by Robert A. Prentice
Pub. Date: 11/12/1993
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
This book covers both business organizations and securities regulation. It includes several edited cases per chapter.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- 2nd ed
- Product dimensions:
- 7.30(w) x 9.55(h) x 1.62(d)
Table of Contents
2. Choosing the Proper Form of Business Organization.
II. PARTNERSHIP LAW.
4. Partners' Rights and Duties and Partnership Property.
5. Rights and Liabilities as to Third Parties.
6. Partnership Dissolution, Winding-Up, and Termination.
7. Limited Partnerships.
III. CORPORATION LAW.
9. Recognition of the Corporate Entity.
10. Corporate Financial Structure and Shareholder Distributions.
11. Shareholders and Corporate Management Structure.
12. The Board of Directors and Officers.
13. Organic Changes in Corporate Structure.
IV. LAW OF SECURITIES REGULATION.
15. The Scope of Federal Securities Regulation.
16. Registration of Public Offerings.
17. Consequences of Defective Registration.
18. Exempt Securities, Exempt Transactions, and Resale of Securities.
19. Section 10(b): Corporate Disclosure.
20. Insider Trading: Section 16(b).
21. Insider Trading: Section 10(b) and Rule 10b-5.
22. Proxy Regulation.
23. Tender Offers.
24. Regulation of the Securities Business.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >