Leadership and Management in Nursingby Mary Ellen Grohar-Murray, Helen R. DiCroce
Pub. Date: 09/28/1991
Publisher: Appleton & Lange
KEYBENEFIT: The second edition of this popular book designed forundergraduate nursing students utilizes new and widely accepted models ofleadership.Emphasis is on legal and ethical issues as wellas improving human relationship skills in the workplace. Abundant case studieshelp strengthen concepts and teach conflict resolution solutions and copingmechanisms.Nursing students.
- Appleton & Lange
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 5.91(w) x 9.06(h) x (d)
Table of Contents
2. Leadership Theory.
3. Interactive Processes of Leadership: Communication and Group Process.
4. Decision Making and Conflict Management.
5. The Ethical Responsibility of the Nurse Leader.
II. AN OVERVIEW OF ORGANIZATIONS AND MANAGEMENT.
7. Overview of Nursing Management.
8. Delegation: The Manager's Tool.
III. SPECIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MANAGER.
10. Motivation in the Work Setting.
11. Monitoring and Improving Performance.
12. Legal Issues in the Workplace.
13. Managing Change.
IV. MANAGING RESOURCES.
15. Managing Resources: Time.
16. Managing Resources: The Budget.
17. Informatics in Nursing.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >