- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Change principle: Be prepared to lead change.
The Nature of change.
Change readiness assessment.
2. Change principle: Knowledge is power.
Personal assessment on presence of leadership characteristics that facilitate change.
Lewin, Schein, Argyris, and Maslow's influence on change leadership.
Learning from Lewin.
Learning from Schein.
Learning from Argyris.
Learning from Maslow.
3. Change principle: Create empowering mental models.
Recognizing mental models.
Purpose of mental models.
Mental models in action.
Mental models and organizations.
Identifying mental models, driving and restraining forces.
4. Change principle: Overcome resistance to change.
How we think about change.
Stages of change and analogical reasoning.
Parallel system at work.
Grieving over change.
Actions that create conditions for the acceptance of change.
5. Change principle: Lead change.
Ethical imperative for change.
Generating a change environment.
6. Change principle: Accelerate the change process.
The rules of the game.
7. Change principle: Manage stress and promote acceptance of change.
Changing the dynamics.
8. Change principle: Organizational renewal is perpetual change.
A reflective conversation with the principal.
Lesson one: People are the secret to success.
Lesson two: Create healthy organizations.
Lesson three: Effective leadership is power.
Lesson four: It's all about attitude.
Lesson five: Leaders link actions and policies to change.
Lesson six: Reinvent your organization - not the wheel.
Lesson seven: Renewing organizations are self-actualizing organizations.