Leadership From The Inside Out: Becoming a Leader for Lifeby Kevin Cashman
Leadership from the Inside Out takes readers on a reflective, interactive journey through each of the seven pathways of masteryfocusing on mastery of life, rather than on mere mastery of circumstances or of managing peopleto help them advance from a one-dimensional focus on external factors to a multidimensional perspective. The book redefines leadership at an essential level and is written for business people in any field. Expect to be transformed as you read and experience this book.
More Than a Book: It's a practical explorer's guide with real tools for personal and leadership transformation.
- Redefines Leadership: It promotes a non-hierarchical view that originates in the character of the person and radiates outward to enrich others.
- Interdisciplinary: This whole-person approach is multi-dimensional and integrates multiple and interrelated pathways to leadership.
- High-Impact: It is highly recommended by Fortune 500 CEOs, best-selling authors, and the media.
- Proven and Tested: This is not an academic treatise about leadership, but an in-depth and practical guide that has been developed in over 20 years of coaching leaders and executives.
About the Author:
Kevin Cashman is founder and CEO of LeaderSource and the Executive to Leader Institute, an international leadership development and executive training firm. He has coached thousands of people worldwide in leadership and career development, and he is a frequent keynote speaker at conferences and corporate events. His current clients include 3M, Pillsbury, Warner-Lambert, Kraft, Rollerblade, Ecolab, Medtronic, RTW, Arbitron, and Ceridian.
- Executive Excellence Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.88(w) x 8.94(h) x 0.65(d)
What People are saying about this
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >